What's new

NEW CONTEST

Just riding through the tornadoes singing to myself....."I'll Fly Away, O Glory"
 
It would be nice that you fly away, so I can be LAST for a while.
 
Back and forth today. Had to make copies and sign addendums, then fax them back to real estate agent.
Picked a closing lawyer, and tomorrow I will set up home owners insurance.
Lots of stuff to do when you are retired.
Last.
 
EGADS! EEKKK!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
The time to fly has passed but not to worry many more to come when you live in Tornado Alley.......
 
Back and forth today. Had to make copies and sign addendums, then fax them back to real estate agent.
Picked a closing lawyer, and tomorrow I will set up home owners insurance.
Lots of stuff to do when you are retired.
Last.
Best of luck to you in purchasing a new house. For a while, I am LAST.
 
Time to feed ME before I waste away as last. Cannot survive on salads must have some protein for dinner.
 
Yep,, not good to run around without eating first.
Did that this morning. Got a little cranky.
Last
 
Watching the LAST of Price is Right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Who are all these people looking at my fallen tree.........yep just missed my mustang.....
 
Mustang shmustang. GTO is where it's at!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
One of the contractors I work for asked me to help him find a property boundary stake....5 minutes in I found the stake and wandered to the front of his yard....bam! First Rosie silver dime...I gave it to his kid. Got a free lunch out of the deal. Good day image.webp
 
Well, it's been a good 284 pages.
 
Yeah. It's morning alright.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom