What's new

NEW CONTEST

Just a little something for the kids....he's just a boy. Little David Harmier...
 
I'm well on my way to old man highnam. Long time since I was a little boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Old man David Harmier....He can't stand they play Kanye West on Fox Buisness mornings...
 
If Kanye West is as goofy as Pelosi you're correct.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Gold is REALLY hiding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I need a vacation in the LAST way
 
Is UAE really a country?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Sunday is mothers day, don't be LAST in line to do something special.
 
Tralala. Last for a minute or two.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
With the very last of my eyes open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Holy ****!! This thread is still going? .....Ok...I'm still in!
 
The very very last. G'night y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom