What's new

NEW CONTEST

Soon I will be asleep so y'all be hushed now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Good night....sleep well

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I haven't yet closed my eyes.
The prize at the end of this better be worth it. Soon after I post hint hint!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Lol....agreed

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Still awake kiddos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I think he lost count of the sheep....zzz

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No I was playing game on my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Lol...I thought you went 1....2....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Not quite yet


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Me either....found some gold 14k the other day at a park...then got sick...itching to get out. The gold jitters keeping me awake

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Me either....found some gold 14k the other day at a park...then got sick...itching to get out. The gold jitters keeping me awake

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I think they call it "Gold Fever"
Happened to me the LAST time I found some Gold.
 
Now I told y'all to hush. I'm trying to get to sleep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Creaking boards did you in

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I see absolutely no one was productive today...give yourselves a big round of applause
 
Clap clap clap

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom