13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,361 Y Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,362 you gotta check it out.....
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,363 E Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,364 Oh I see you are running out of things to say........
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,365 S Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,366 Its okay it happens to some all the time.......
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,367 Yes Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,368 When I was younger I could find something to say constantly but as I get older I forget some words......
When I was younger I could find something to say constantly but as I get older I forget some words......
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,369 What? Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,370 See what I mean, it really is sad but understandable. You are even questioning yourself......
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,371 I feel your pain Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,372 It may just be temporary but it is troubling.......
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 14, 2017 #4,373 I probably didn't miss anything last
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,374 not really.....
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,375 No nothing Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,376 Its the live feed that is catching all the buzz.....
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,377 Lol Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,378
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,379 How does a newbie post on here? I'm thinking of showing my finds from the first hunts...I did well I believe Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
How does a newbie post on here? I'm thinking of showing my finds from the first hunts...I did well I believe Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #4,380 pick you topic and at the top hit new thread and there ya go.....