What's new

NEW CONTEST

Why did everyone go to bed....its time to rise.....I will rise
 
This is the LAST thread
 
I just got done with a 14 hour work day after getting stuck with a little bit of unexpected overtime at the end of my shift. At least I'll go to bed knowing that I'm last.
 
This is my first LAST post of Saturday 5-13-2017.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
My best friend is going to the groomers this morning. At LAST he will smell better!
 
I'm down to the LAST two coins in my Harris 1975-2013.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
The weather in NYC is wet. It will dump up to 2 inches of rain on us. Man, we have had a lot of rain. I'm not complaining. The moist soil has made for easy digging and has also amplified signals.
Yep, it will be dry soon enough,, so for now, I'm going to enjoy it.
Last
 
I would have given you more than 2 minutes wind...we must have been typing at the same damn time
 
Just searched the last of the first of 6 rolls of nickels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Sitting in Mickey D's,, typing in a few posts and enjoying my LAST cup of coffee for the day.
 
On the 4th to last nickel roll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
On the third of 9 penny rolls. Feel like these will be the last today and read a book or two.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I just got waken early from my nap...not happy about that!
 
Read the LAST of one book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Just got on my computer. I am happy to be on this page to be LAST.
 
End this already

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom