What's new

NEW CONTEST

Foo Foo in the coffee? Who asked that? Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sure

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hahaha

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
My lawn mower blew a tension pulley....sad and happy about it?
 
fixing to go look at a john deere zero turn to see if I want it......
 
Spend the extra on 0 turns...careful of the Lowe's lawn mower

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I have a zero turn already but this one is free if I want it..so I have to look.....
 
I want green concrete
 
That is agreed...like my favorite beer.....free!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You have free beer? On my way!
 
sometimes free is best but be careful its not a trap for you to give up something later.....
 
Green concrete is an idea though

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I already dug all the treasure out of my yard so concrete it is!
 
Photos or it didn't happen

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom