What's new

NEW CONTEST

Ok...thanks. this is one awesome site

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Because of people who participate and have fun doing it......
 
The knowledge on this site is incredible as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Need permissions as I have hit all my properties....I am trying to get hooked up with city and local museum....You door knock?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
And always keep hitting the old properties as they are never completely hunted out.....try at different conditions to see if you find stuff new.
 
Write letters?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I have already figured that out...very good advise. Found a civil war token in a area I had been over many times....it was just more wet this paticular day

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Someone left a note on my door once...it said last!
 
Hahahaha

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Some people like coffee with fuu fuu
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom