What's new

NEW CONTEST

I'm alive working on awake. Y'all still be quiet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Shhhh....(wispering) everyone should listen

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I heard that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Ears of a mouse this one

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Gm

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Stop that shouting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I was waiting for that

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No....not til I'm first to be last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Dagnabbit you people

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I love the word Dagnabbit....classic

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I done been hornswaggled

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I like lots of words...especially this one. LAST
 
Nice...very nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nice...very nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
looks like today will be a day of lasts
 
Lol..nice one

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom