What's new

NEW CONTEST

If the lady down the street that was my other mother had actually been my mother it would be a happier day. In a galaxy long ago and far far away...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Just picking up some flooring to lay down for the wife....hard wood. She is worth it but this day will last at least a week...lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Not sure if I like Lowes or Home depot better
 
Lowes is the closest to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Lowes sells knives. I like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
And lots of paint

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well yeah. And light bulbs and ladders and tools.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
And stain....this is just on top of the hardwood flooring...it's only mothers day one time a year fellas

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Take my word for it,
The restaurants will do okay tonight, thanks to Mothers Day.
LAST
 
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ladders. Chain. Rope. Plumbing supplies. Gotta love Lowes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Yes but today....I may take a break from loving Lowe's

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I bought a couple of Crescent wrenches at Home Depot this morning. They had the same ones at Lowes but were a tad cheaper at HD. Although I spent more money in gas driving to the two stores than I saved by my price comparison shopping....
 
I saved no money today....hahaha

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nor did I. When you have practically no money it's hard to save any.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom