What's new

NEW CONTEST

Agreed

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes put it in the banks for paper with ink on it silly

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I don't love or even like much Peace Dollars. I have 5 or 6 1922. I suppose I could sell them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Agreed...Morgan's are better

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Still makes me mad. Had an obverse and reverse 20th century type sets. Beautiful tinting. Nothing below vf-xf. My Dad took them off the wall when I was OTR and sold them for $150.
At around 2006 prices the coins were worth double or triple. Not to mention the frames.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
That is to bad

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Agreed

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well I have to move forward instead of staring back at some unpleasant experiences. While I was in the Navy, one of my brothers went into the kitchen pantry and removed several tubes of coins that I had collected. He spent them. They weren't worth all that much but it was my collection and no one had the right to take them. It is water under the bridge but it bothered me back then. That was the LAST time I left a coin collection unguarded.
 
Good advise for sure

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
We want to know what excused your father had for selling these coins.
 
Last edited:
Yes

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck! Hope you win and share with all

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It's all good

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I love Tippy, my cat, and her fish. And to all, a good night.
 
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom