What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good luck on the move

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck on being last

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
One can try

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
And fail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Fish 'n' chips for dinner tonight, wife's mothers day meal choice. Going to be busy cooking later so I should take a nap now.
 
Zzzzz

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Briscit and potato salad and something else I don't know will be had here at home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
No it's in a roaster being slow cook.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Briscit and potato salad and something else I don't know will be had here at home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That sounds like a great meal.
 
Back and forth to Home Depot
Tubs, dollies, wall compound, bubble wrap, etc.
This is my LAST trip.
 
That's what they ALL say!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Sounds great....what time do we eat

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Not a hard putt....maybe inside left with some pace image.webpshould be the third birdie on this hole
 
Nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Golf. I could never afford to get any good at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Agreed

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom