What's new

NEW CONTEST

Enjoy your meal

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I shall

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I hope so

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Going to the office to pick up new addendum for purchase price of the house. I'll sign it and fax it back.
I hope this is the last time.
 
Good luck I hope it all works out for you

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
4 nickel rolls down. 4 needs met.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Good

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
nap, lunch, feeling a bit better
 
Very good

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
In me pocket

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No gold around me. Got some silver nearby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Good

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Okay guys,, it's becoming clear that someone didn't read the rules and guidelines for the "NEW CONTEST" forum.

I'm willing to overlook the fact that you didn't
acknowledge my far superior skills when it comes to being first to be last,, but I can't look the other way when you ignore that I am always last to be last!!!
 
Good

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
If only it were so...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Lol...one can try

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
And try

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
And try

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom