What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
So are I.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Me 3

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I still yell out END THIS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
No....let's hit 6000

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm afeered that's exactly what will happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Might

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
That would be hilarious

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Very vewy funny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Wish I could laugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Me 2

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Our Astros are real! Grand slam real!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Awesome

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I sure wish you'd go away for a while. So I could save my phones battery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I did..but...I'm Baaaaack

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good night peeps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Good night....count the gold rings....oh wait that might get you out of bed with detector and a flashlight....

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom