What's new

NEW CONTEST

And try and try

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Yes

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Until now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
are we there yet?
 
Not yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Ok, I will check later.
 
End this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It's a nice day

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yeah yeah you are last

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
No....I never win anything

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
fish1on,, I almost fell off the bowl trying to read post #4544,,, dang,,, that was some LAST
 
Me to

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
When I was a young man, I did things that young men do.....
 
Then when I grew up.....I still did them

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom