What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good luck

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It is time for all of you to go to bed so I cam be LAST for the night.
 
Ok

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You stayed up all night for absolutely nothing......
 
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good....it's always good to win..last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Taking my best friend in for minor surgery this morning. Large breed dogs definitely have their issues much like us old worn out farts do. I still plan on being the LAST one here to post on this thread.
 
Took my aging Lab in last week...back hips are going out on the old boy...good luck I hope all works out well

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I wish you all the luck in being last.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Thanks...hope we are all last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hey highnam--say huh?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I am waiting to be last
 
Me 2...I hope we finish by July 20th....doing a fishing trip deep in canada....no signal....may have to be last via smoke signals

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Go fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom