What's new

NEW CONTEST

Best beer is....free beer

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I heard a few pages back that you had free beer?
 
No...just is my favorite...unless your offering me free beer? Then I would drank you very much

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
In Utah beer is 3.2 (YUK). I am lucky enough to be able to buy on the Air Force Base and get the real stuff. Cant imagine drinking fake beer.
 
Yeah...some days the stronger the better...lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol...my serve...maybe the last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Had problems with the internet, but, at LAST, I am back.
 
Nothing to see here...keep moving along...

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm thinking

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
image.webpGreat day for golf...sure worked up a sweat on the front nine..
 
Hahaha....now that is funny...thank you

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
That is some funny stuff right there. Could you pm me the original size pic? I know a guy that would roll over laughing.

Oh, and I am LAST!
 
Last....last?Last!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Time for a tv show, chicken with rice and maybe a toddy. Night all you Last people.
 
Night and enjoy

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I like that show called Lost, or maybe it was called Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom