What's new

NEW CONTEST

GM! It's good to be last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm about ready to unsubscribe to this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I did...not...last! Hahah

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Look guys,, regardless of what is being said in the news,, I did not leak any classified information about anyone's secret hunting spots.
That's the LAST thing I would do.
 
Hahaha.....that is a relief....whew

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Me 2

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Thanks guys, , I think we have an insider who is leaking this really fake news to the press. I'm going to find out who it is even if it is the LAST thing that I do.
 
I would as well....and agree...very last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Agreed...at last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm here but in 2-8 minutes 13dolphins will be posting again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
You are good...I told you...I never win anything....I always take....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
wait for it.........and bamm dolphin is last again
 
Last! Again

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Less than a minute.
 
You all make it difficult to be last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No worries

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Cutting into my beer thirty time
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom