What's new

NEW CONTEST

Have to dig pull tabs and bottle caps or you will end up last
 
About 10 feet away from the gold pendant I found a silver religious pendant with chain that sounded like a "zincoln"...chain was a cheap one but nice sterling pendant....I was shocked

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Dinner soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Enjoy

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Night y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Night

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Awesome...looking forward to it

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You were....last. last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
And lastly....

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
image.webp
 
Lol...last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Another day to be last
 
Agreed

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Do you ever sleep?
 
I did once last week...not this week but....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom