What's new

NEW CONTEST

It is good that all of you are sleeping. And to all, a good night.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I would like a sausage and egg sandwich, coffee and maybe a big bowl of last
 
Looks like You are out of last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM Wind

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Rain and windy all day in NYC,, have to do a few chores. Bank, food shopping, Home Depot.
Still waiting on the water sample results before signing the final addendum for the house purchase.
Last
 
Very busy day for you....I am painting the kitchen this morning...fun

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
We r going over 500...I feel it

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Rain all day in Connecticut, and tonight and the next day. I do not know how long it will LAST.
 
Welcpme to michigan

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Haha....we have had some wet weather here...typical spring after a mild winter....law of averages

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
2 many

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Are these Michigan size raindrops or Connecticut?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I am done sharing now.......It is time to end this.

LAST to post









































































































































































































































































































































Thank you for playing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom