What's new

NEW CONTEST

I have a hankerin' to take a road trip this weekend. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm in central California so keep it realistic.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Why do I keep getting up early? Oh yeah, I have to go to work!
 
Well I get off at 0200 hrs PST, so I may get off of work far after you wake up. This enables me to be last.
 
Lastly Last
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM Wind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It's looking like a pretty day is unfolding. Sunny but cool. Might try to get in a hunt. They are forecasting 90 degree Temps going into next week. I better enjoy this cooler weather while it Lasts.
 
It's hitting all the way to michigan....get ready for a heat wave..........and
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Did anyone win yet? :laughing7:
 
They awarded 13dolphins1 the VICTOR! for being
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Or me
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Cold day in Connecticut. It will be hot this week-end. LAST.
 
75 in michigan....suppose to be 95 on sunday.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom