What's new

NEW CONTEST

Zzzzzlaaaassssttttzzzzz

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Triumph at

LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nice...u did well at being

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I am tire of responding to dolphins responding to my responds.
 
Honest Samuel....I was chasing the fly's away
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
image.webp
 
Highnam.....that is hilarious man...I spit my water out
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one so bad!
Me and mom went swimming with dolphin and I was like, "how do I get one of these"?
And she was like, "what are you gonna do, like put it in your pool?
~Miley Cyrus
 
Lol....u r killing me man....ahhahahahahhahahahhaahahhahahahah
Can anyone figure out what 13dolphins1 stands for....it's not that hard? Oh and
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
The night is just beginning. I still have at least four waking hours to be last in.
 
Can anyone figure out what 13dolphins1 stands for....it's not that hard? Oh and
Last

I'm going to guess that you are under the false belief that Dan Marino was the number one quarterback of all time.
 
Last edited:
I'm a loyalist....as a youngster in the 80's Dan Marino was fun (pre-Jimmy Johnson)....so yes valley nails it....as a kid. Marino is still around top 5 of all time
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It's getting windy here
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom