C chefjuan Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2016 Messages 229 Reaction score 244 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,341 Now we know what dolphins name was all about, relief at LAST Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,342 I was curious if Google would spit it out and it did....and sorry Chef but this is not a cooking contest.....u cannot take Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
I was curious if Google would spit it out and it did....and sorry Chef but this is not a cooking contest.....u cannot take Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Y yeahboiantiques Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2017 Messages 109 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,343 . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,344 What they said Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
hvacker Bronze Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 2,360 Reaction score 1,907 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico USA Detector(s) used My Head Primary Interest: Other Jun 7, 2017 #5,345 I was last once...Or was it twice?
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 7, 2017 #5,346 Regardless of how many times, you are last no longer.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,347 I've never been Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 7, 2017 #5,348 Laces out and I am LAST
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,349 Dolphin should be Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 7, 2017 #5,350 I like this game..........NOT!
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,351 Me either Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,352 You all need to go to bed now, so, I can be LAST.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,353 Honest.....I'm not tired Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,354 Get tire and go to bed now.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,355 I'm counting Stephen Curry 3's right now Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2017 #5,356 Count yourself to sleep so I can be LAST.
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2017 #5,357 And to all, a good night.
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2017 #5,358 Great, self driving cars are starting in Washington. I can't wait to get stuck behind one of them
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2017 #5,359 Couldn't sleep so I guess I'll be last
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2017 #5,360 Yes Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk