What's new

NEW CONTEST

Painted all day
 
Cleaned the basement and helped family on vacation do their and their neighbors horse farms....finished working on the pontoon (new floor and carpet) and about to drop it in the lake
Last


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Chores....work them...lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hope you feel better
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Thanks honest....a good night to you as well.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Farmer's Almanac prediction for this date is for me to be last and win this contest in full glory. Who would question Farmer's Almanac? It's Un-American...
 
Agreed
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I will have what he had.....
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ohhhh....Happy Father's day to all. I told wife that all I wanted for father's day was to be
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nope....old last
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nice Michigan breakfast there...I am going to the farm to tend to the chickens and move out the fresh eggs...right after I hit up the horse farms
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom