What's new

NEW CONTEST

No...these horses won't produce any eggs....don't know what I'm doing wrong
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
What kind of egg does a Pegasus produce? Been trying to trap one for years
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Your not last....I'm last
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Why do people send you pictures of burgers and hot dogs cooking on the grill? ?
Send me the actual burger.
Last
 
Amen to that one!!!!!
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Found a great seal button today....yes. gonna eat some grilled chicken in a minute, homemade potato salad, cold beer and then chores at the farms
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Phone on charger....don't worry I will look out for your spot for you
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Oooooooohhhhhh!!! You just held his spot for him!!
Wow, Mr. Wind.....that was silky smooth
 
image.webp
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom