13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,701 Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,702 Now,, I'm feeling lonely but at least I'm last.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,703 Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 19, 2017 #5,704 13dolphins1 fumbled the last, sjvalleyhunter picked it up and is headed for the goal line! Laaaaaaaassssst!
13dolphins1 fumbled the last, sjvalleyhunter picked it up and is headed for the goal line! Laaaaaaaassssst!
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,705 Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 19, 2017 #5,706 More last
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,707 They're Baaaaccckkkk. Last
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 19, 2017 #5,708 Even more last.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,709 Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,710 I'm watching Ironman III,, probably seen it 2 or 3 times. Maybe I missed something. This is the last time I'm going to watch it.
I'm watching Ironman III,, probably seen it 2 or 3 times. Maybe I missed something. This is the last time I'm going to watch it.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,711 What's Ironman? Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,712 Marvel Comics,, "Ironman" You have led a protected childhood. Last
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,713 Wasn't a comic guy....was into movies somewhat in the 80's...star wars, predator, resivoir dogs Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Wasn't a comic guy....was into movies somewhat in the 80's...star wars, predator, resivoir dogs Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,714 I haven't been to a movie theater in years. I enjoy mostly fiction, Starwars, Viking or King Arthur type movies. A good western hits the spot too. So,, I watch the news and surf the boob tube until I find one of the above.
I haven't been to a movie theater in years. I enjoy mostly fiction, Starwars, Viking or King Arthur type movies. A good western hits the spot too. So,, I watch the news and surf the boob tube until I find one of the above.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,715 Young guns was OK in the 80's Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,716 Yep, I watched that, Wyatt Earp, Open Range, etc.,, all good stuff. Last
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2017 #5,717 Wyatt Earp was very good agreed Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2017 #5,718 You guys should watch a romantic comedy together...
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 20, 2017 #5,719 Going to detect a heavily used park with my son after work. Supposed to be in the high 90's today but the park has many shade trees.
Going to detect a heavily used park with my son after work. Supposed to be in the high 90's today but the park has many shade trees.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2017 #5,720 3 Amigos Lasr Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk