What's new

NEW CONTEST

Confucius say:

He who has hole in pocket feel
cocky all day.

Smart man

LAST



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Confucius also say:
He who is last is
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Morning? Crap, I forgot to sleep yesterday.....
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Going to detect a heavily used park with my son after work. Supposed to be in the high 90's today but the park has many shade trees.

Just in the 90s? I wish it was that cool here. It's forecasted to hit 110 today.
 
You all can keep the heat.....74 and sunny here....ahhhh. Living the dream boys....with a nice breeze
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I can tell you are dreaming because you aren't last, I am.
 
I agree.....you were last
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I was last
LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Afternoon TNET last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yes...I'm last again
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Never dolphin I will be last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You are last in Georgia
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
🛑🛑🛑
Warning this post has been infected any post made after this one will spread the infection to your device - anonymously Russian hacker
🛑🛑🛑


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm already hacked
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last was taken already....you've been awarded second to last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You can be 3rd to last and I'all be last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Awful nice of you but I'm good
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No you really shouldn't just let me be last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom