What's new

NEW CONTEST

Ok....I won't
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I can do this all day long


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I do do this all day long
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Will let you be last for a while oops last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm fine with that
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
My computer broke down for many days, but I am back to be LAST.
 
Honest! I thought you had left us!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I bet....good to have you back...now step aside so I can claim my rightful spot as
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You all have to go to bed so I can be LAST. And to all a good night.
 
For sure....I'm in bed right after the last person on here goes to bed
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'll be going to bed at 5:00 am PST, so dig in for a long night ahead.
 
Well I am not going to say all that but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express the other day
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Are you saying the Holiday Inn Express kept you up all night? Because it's happened to me on more than one occasion.....not going into details though.
 
I must confess...I have been employing Dolphin to post on my behalf this entire time.
Sorry guys, I feel awful

Hey dirty dolphin, your off the payroll, I can handle this on my own. Your tactics didn't work like you said.

Yer fired.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom