What's new

NEW CONTEST

I am back and last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You were missed greatly
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Same last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Your welcome last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No worries
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ok last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Exactly
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Let you have last for a while last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Right back at you
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Got the AC on and almost time to go shopping. I am LAST for a while.
 
Go shop...I have I will cover you on being
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Was I invited? I wouldn't miss it for the world! I will be late as I tend to show up to things
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Been there done that as well
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Any good bargains? I always miss the good deal because I always show up
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I keep telling you all...Dolphin dogs are overrated! Starts off good but leaves you unsatisfied and unfulfilled.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom