What's new

NEW CONTEST

Almost forgot about the contest....lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
What he said
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
If there were actually going to be a winner and a prize.............I think that___________ is the most deserving.
 
I think that there are 3-4 of us that are deserving of such a reward as being named.....
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Happy 4th....For anyone who has served in the armed forces.....I Thank you for your service and for the freedoms that I have.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
31 years combined active duty Air Force between my wife and I. I am still serving on the civil service side of things going on 17 years now.
 
Love ya man (no pun intended)....thank you so much for your service.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
The dophin roast was great, food enough for all, meet many new friends. We will all miss dophin. God bless.
 
Agreed
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It works like this....whomever is last at the finish wins....so Joe Smoe who has never posted here could come in tomorrow and post and win. I would congratulate them and not cry...
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well hopefully that last post will be this one.

Last
 
Amen
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You said there was three or four people who deserve to win...are you including yourself?
Fish, Honest, Wind, dolphin? Please explain...
 
3 people.....me, myself and I
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hey, I noticed that you didn't include yourself, Mr Nam. You must have low self esteem. Can't be last with a character defect like that. I also noticed that you did show up for the Dolphin roast.
Low Self Esteem and Anti Social. Hmmmm,
Nope,, don't think you're going to win this contest.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom