What's new

NEW CONTEST

When this contest ends and you are not last. How will you explain to your family all the time you took from them answering every post every day, all day long. If you have kids give them hug and tell them your sorry. Just a suggestion, didn't mean to go deep water on you
 
Well...the great thing about technology is you can do that and not take time away from your family. (Carry a phone that has good cellular service.) The last month I have worked, remodeled our house, gone to all my daughter's softball games and my son's track meets...hosted his graduation party and hosted a 4th of July party (yesterday). Sleep deprived yes, family deprived no.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Why does daddy keep looking at his phone?
Denial is common, I could explain, but until your ready to tackle this problem on your own your just spinning fidgets
 
Yeah yeah....you would know about Fidget's
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I knew it,, I knew it was going to happen,, dang dolphin ended up in a Twelve Step Program.
Cell Phones Anonymous .
Last
 
I will see you all at the roast tomorrow. What goes better with dolphin, red or white wine?
 
I also run a eBay business where I am a top rated power seller....lol. Maybe a 13 step program is needed here
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Maybe, all will be better after you are eaten on the Fourth.
 
Dolphin Dogs=Overrated
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Wow! Dolphin...don't justify your time wasted on here to me.

"Dolphin...you seem so distant lately"
"I know honey, you know when your a EBay power seller you really have to grind"
 
Hahah....that is funny
You guys are alright
I will be last for a bit
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Tomorrow is The World's Hot Dog Eating Contest at Coney Island, Brooklyn. Joey Chestnuts is the defending men's champion. Last year he ate 70 hot dogs in 10 minutes.
Next year we are switching from beef hot dogs to Dolphin Dogs.
Nobody can eat 70 Dolphin Dogs in 10 minutes.
 
I will see you all tomorrow at the roast. What goes better with dolphin, Red or white wine?
 
I slipped a friend a dolphin burger and now he is growing fins. He's not happy with me. Last
 
Goodnight and sleep tight. I'll hold down last while you are gone.
 
Wind....where do you come up with this stuff.....lmfao
I'm still last
Night all
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom