What's new

NEW CONTEST

I am never eating dolphin again...........been to the potty three times now.
 
Lol
I do appreciate the competitiveness here....it's hard to find nowadays
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Just funning ya dolphin.....I had the salad!
 
Lol...I cannot even respond
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Tippy, my cat and I had a great time at the roast meeting new friends and enjoy eating dophins which was tough meat. We will all miss dophins, but he is in a better place now, our stomach.
 
As do I Samuel....as do I
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well the good news is I'm a Ghost with a broken watch...no matter how early I leave I always seem to be
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I wouldn't consider myself a "favorite" to win because Fish, honest, and wind were here before I was...
(whatever happened to Kingskid)???
i just thought it was funny that dolphin thinks he "deserves" to be in with the big 3....heck, I don't even think that and I was on here while dolphin was turning tricks at Sea world.
Just because you post like a 13 y/o girl for one month doesn't make you a fishon
 
Man....someone pass out some cheese to go with all this wine
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Cool Dolphine, some one calls you out on a ridiculous claim and you say they are whining. ??
Yes Wind, my super hot Fiance' keeps me from hanging out with Bob Seager fans and men with flippers
 
Lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Now that everyone is asleep.... shhhhhhh

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Gentlemans Jack? I don't remember the "LAST" time I drank that but it started out pretty good I think?
 
Yes indeed. Gentleman's Jack chased by single barrel Jack. Delicious.
 
Annnnd if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, you know why.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom