What's new

NEW CONTEST

ATP
I am going to try to figure out this posting stuff tomorrow....rrrrrr
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Laundry in the dryer,,
Once it is done, I'm going to get some sleep.
Tomorrow I take a U-haul truck back to NYC.
Should be done, (with keys to apartment turned in), by Wednesday.
 
Last edited:
Good for you wind....have a safe trip
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Laundry in the dryer,,
Once it is done, I'm going to get some sleep.
Tomorrow I take a U-haul truck back to NYC.
Should be done with keys to apartment turned in by Wednesday.
You do not have to take it back to NYC, just drop off to their nearest office. Best of luck to you.
 
ATP
I am going to try to figure out this posting stuff tomorrow....rrrrrr
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Right on! Love that thing.

Great digs tho, there's a silver there somewhere!

Last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Right on! Love that thing.

Great digs tho, there's a silver there somewhere!

Last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just hitting an area I hadn't hit yet. I've found my first (and only SLQ) on this property, and silver Washington, a Rosie and that Merc.....not a lot of silver....I have found probably 60 wheats here. Lots of buckles, a crotal bell, reign guides some. I enjoy this place 110 acres of quietness

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lastest

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Some detecting Honest....come on....get in!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
U both lose....to Mr. Dr.
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sorry fishnoton....this Dolphin stole your bait
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Cruising in the express lanes merging onto the freeway...you suckers were stuck in traffic for days...
zoom zoom dusteaters
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom