What's new

NEW CONTEST

Cooking breakfast for 20 hung over mid 20 year olds.
Last time I went to the bar (college days) I had to make breakfast for 20 fine ladies......but ohhhhhh what a night!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well thats over
 
I'm trying to hunt here
2 wheats
2 cool buckles
604293f074d30e2bfe350464725627a7.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Green eggs and ham?
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Go back to sleep and let me be last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Looks like Tippy is almost ready for a nap
d6532ad9f27f649c1c44658048e73c21.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
With a cat like that I would sleep till noon as well
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Abra kadabra
I'm last again

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Go to sleep
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cant....to busy looking for lost treasure
And 4 prong forks
fe5fd03191db6fae8970d351e046c9cb.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Very busy day in town,, took a few pictures of the 100th anniversary ot the Port Allegheny MOOSE lodge. It was held in the town square.20170722_113924.webp20170722_113911.webp20170722_113400.webp20170722_113425.webp20170722_121220.webp
 
I'm trying to hunt here
2 wheats
2 cool buckles
604293f074d30e2bfe350464725627a7.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Very nice buckles. Good spot you have. What are u swinging?

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom