What's new

NEW CONTEST

OK I am posting the last now, everybody be done with this!
 
appreciate the kind words.
 
I got a turkey decoy so don't shoot......
 
Who knows why the skeleton didn't cross the road?


It didn't have the guts.

No turkeys yet!
 
Those vikings be whupping up on the N.Y. Giants.
It's not right.
LAST
 
Last edited:
Good morning.
 
LOL NO NO and NO. Gear is stowed till I get to Utah. Probably won't dive till April. Taking my boat out of the water this week also. Sad time of year
 
You should come to Oklahoma and teach me to dive. Its something I have always wanted to learn. I have skydived but not water dived.....
 
You should come to Oklahoma and teach me to dive. Its something I have always wanted to learn. I have skydived but not water dived.....

They say that if at first you don't succeed.................................................................skydiving was not for you.



However, the good news is it isn't the fall that kills you. You can enjoy attempting to fly. It is the abrupt stop that gets you all the time.


Now why would anyone want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?
 
I know we can find some cool stuff when scuba diving,, but I have never seen any pictures of finds made while sky diving??
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom