What's new

NEW CONTEST

It isn't over till the fat lady sings. I hear her warming up now.
 
Today is the day!

Last
 
Yesterday was a day too. But today is a present........
 
Good morning all. Last again
 
I believe you are right! I wasn't
 
I am never right, just ask my wife.
Last
 
A wife gives sound advice. 99% sound and 1% advice
 
My, my, my,, look at what time it is getting to be
Why I believe it be time for me to be LAST! !
 
It sure was AGW. How did you like it?
 
Time for "Change"
 
I believe you are right! Even if short lived
 
Slow on the keyboard, busy reading about people doing things I want to be doing.
 
You people are persistently taken away my WIN on this!

Per the order of "Who Cares" please stop submitting posts to this thread and let the fish guy win!
 
Hello.
I'm in.
 
Yes, all can try but most will fail.
 
OK All I'm Having 2 Plates of Beans Tonight Lets See Who is Left After the Gas Attack Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom