What's new

NEW CONTEST

I know we can find some cool stuff when scuba diving,, but I have never seen any pictures of finds made while sky diving??
Last

LOL good one! A new hobby, skydiving with a detector? Look I found a plane
 
Let`s all of us go into the woods behind the "Home for the Criminally Insane" and have a picnic !
 
Sounds like fun! Burgers with saw blades anyone?
 
Hey Flyadive, you could have liked and ended at the same time. You know made me the winner!
 
Any type of diving is not for me, keeping my feet on the ground is trouble enough. Last
 
Hey Fishon, Do you think the fish go home and lie about the size of the bait they steal?
 
Not this time you didnt

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
 
I think I am still winning! Got to make the OP laugh some more!
 
Hey Fishon, Do you think the fish go home and lie about the size of the bait they steal?

We all lie about "size" regardless of species and topic.

LAST
 
yes again you were.
 
It Ok I need the challenge. I seem to always come in LAST
 
So are you saying you are last but not least?
 
I'm least motivated at the moment

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
 
I have them days too. Motivation is the key, that's why we train so desperately.
 
BUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPP LAST
 
I hear they will be giving out the prize tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom