What's new

NEW CONTEST

How about a "pass it on" contest?
First person says a find ie. 1951 silver coin, or pinfire bullet, or horseshoe etc. then who ever finds the nominated item first, nominates the next item, and so on.
 
What happened while I was sleeping???? I thought I was last?
 
I'm up now.........

last
 
Still on duty
 
Is this a game of big league Tegwar ?
 
Still awake but the adult beverage is poured.... so time is limited. LOL
 
No, no, no,,
It is more like a game of like, who can run the slowest.
Last

This is really a compilation of posters that really don't care what they post about! :laughing7: Well at least one of them is for sure!!!:laughing7:

Too funny! 5 pages!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I'm pretty persistent at nothing! I think I can be last!
 
Last edited:
So what was the big prize. Am I still in the running.......
 
You win nothing, stop wasting your time. :)
 
No you don't! :laughing7: I'm watching!!
 
Me too........LOL

Only two beverages and eating soon so I am in for the long haul!
 
I'll sneak this in here.....Your not here right now!

Check these nuts out! Wait? I didn't mean that to sound like that...Nuts like people are nuts!



 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom