What's new

NEW CONTEST

Going to my cabin in the morning to do some detecting and rest so I am out of the challenge. Been fun, thanks!
 
I think red is Hiding the Prize!!! WILL HAVE TO INVESTIGATE
 
You've won the grand prize, you're having another baby!
 
Might as well enter at this point or another..
 
shhhhhh, I'm posting like a cat burglar! Everyone is a sleep!
 
Is it done yet. Although I still am here........
 
I'm retired got a brand new computer and nothing better to do!
 
And lastly trying to be last is something I shall everlastingly be steadfast in my endeavours to outlast and be the last person at last.
 
Well, it won't be me...
 
Sweet Entering Again To Bad I Cant make one of those robot things To Keep entering!! lol cHUG
 
Yep,, watching the Yankees beat up on Tampa Bay.
Good game so far. Looks like the Yanks will end up the LAST team standing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom