What's new

NEW CONTEST

took the day off to tend to my best friend, he is going on 14 and not doing very well. SAD!
 
baked whole chicken, mash taters and some steamed broccoli sounds good right now. Dog (Best friend) is doing a bit better after his stroke last night.
 
I once found 4 clay marbles in one day detecting...I have never found another one.
Lol
Last
 
Dog (Best friend) is doing a bit better after his stroke last night.

I’m truely sorry to hear about your doggie. I hope he / she will recover. I love my dog more than my some (well, most) of my human family members so I know how you feel.
 
baked whole chicken, mash taters and some steamed broccoli sounds good right now. Dog (Best friend) is doing a bit better after his stroke last night.
Love dogs....I've got two. My Lab is 12 and having some hip issues. Great dog. Glad to hear yours is doing better today.
 
got a bunch of junk today. and enuff coins for a drink. how bout u
 
Last edited:
Yep,, hunted a Boy Scout Camp today. This sign was taped to the port -a- john.
Don't ask me,,
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20180607_185551.webp
    20180607_185551.webp
    239.7 KB · Views: 50
Yep,, hunted a Boy Scout Camp today. This sign was taped to the port -a- john.
Don't ask me,,
Last
Most likely a vintage sign from the 40's....lol. those boy scouts could see the future back then!
Last
 
You must be from the west coast....here in Michigan non of that is needed....it's all present and accounted for.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom