What's new

NEW CONTEST

going to trim the lawn and my hair today
 
Oh wind
Never fear
Dr. Last is here
Back in
Last
 
GM Wind and fellow lasters
I am now
Lastest
 
Well, after yesterday's rain,, things are pretty soaked so,, it may be a good time to burn some of the branches that came off all the trees I took down.
Last
 
I thought you were going to say it might be time to slice and dice some turf!
Last
 
just got back from an after work swim. Nice to cool off and relax before dinner.
 
Hitting a storage auction with the pops tomorrow....see what we find........today!
Last
 
Burned a lot of tree branches today. Also cut down 3 more trees and cut them down to manageable pieces.
Long day,, last.
 
Burned a lot of tree branches today. Also cut down 3 more trees and cut them down to manageable pieces.
Long day,, last.
Just think....someday you will be taxed for burning those branches....lol
Last
 
Different parts of the country have different rules about cutting down trees and restrictions on open burnpits.
Last
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom