My neighbor bumped into the girlfriend of the owner of the tree service in town. She had bunches of questions about me and the trees that are getting cut on my property. Her boyfriend cut 7 trees for me. I paid $800. for 4 of them. My neighbor paid $600. for 3 of them. No matter how you look at it,, that's $200. a tree. The girlfriend heard a rumor that I was unhappy with their service and got someone else to cut down more trees. In reality, I cut down 20 additional trees myself. I then cut the trees into manageable pieces and I gave them to my neighbor. He will use the wood in his Backyard Fire ring. Do the math. 20 trees at $200. each = $4,000. I saved a few dollars by doing some work myself. Another question she had was about me taking a job in the town barbershop. She wanted to know if I was a barber when I lived in NYC. Why can't people just ask questions if they need to know something??
Small Town rumors either these people live boring lives or I'm a very interesting guy.
Last