What's new

NEW CONTEST

It's hot, humid, and sticky out.
Cool in the barn though.
It's snack time and then a nap.
 
Big storm with thunder boomers coming.
 

Attachments

  • 20180702_185336.webp
    20180702_185336.webp
    541.2 KB · Views: 57
Looks like it's packing a punch
Last
 
Busy night at work tonight. I’m glad it’s only a three day work week. I’m also glad that I am last.
 
off to work I go
 
Well mow, never fear
Dr. Last is hear
Last
 
Well last night was supposed to be the break in the 90 degree heat. Uh huh,, today it's 95 and humid. What's up with that?
Last
 
Yep we were told the same thing but it is as hot as ever today. Now they are saying mid to high 80's on Friday...which is a lot cooler than right now.
Last
 
may reach triple digits this weekend...
 
That's hot. The thing in Michigan is when we typically hit high 90's (which is common) we also usually have high humidity....like hitting a wall when you step outside. The humidity will sneak up and bite you if you don't stay hydrated.
Last
Here is our forecast for late this week into next week.
View attachment 1608129
 
Right back at you wind
Last
 
tired, spent the morning replacing my condenser fan motor then went shopping for groceries. seemed like everyone else in the state decided to go to the Walmart that I shop at today. :dontknow:
 
tired, spent the morning replacing my condenser fan motor then went shopping for groceries. seemed like everyone else in the state decided to go to the Walmart that I shop at today. :dontknow:
Best advise.....don't go to Walmart
Lol
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom