What's new

NEW CONTEST

Sorry wind....you've been bumped outta
Last
 
I'm the one they call Dr. Feel
Last
 
The day promises a little rain but I may get to cut away some brush that is blocking access to some trees that have to come down.
Last
 
100 today, I HATE HEAT!
 
High 90s but I'm immune already. I went out for a run earlier....you gotta grab that heat by the horns and kick it's a@! All over the fu$#%ng road and let it know who the d@$n boss!
Last
 
That darn dolphin done leapfrogged you into
Last
 
off to the cabin hope to get some detecting in
 
Taking a day off from cutting trees and clearing land.
Going on a permission with some friends. It's a little cooler out.
Last
 
Goodluck Wind
Get some gold
Last
 
At 104 degrees it was too hot to stay in town today. I took a trip to a lake in the mountains to do some fishing and detecting. Struck out on both. At least it was nice and cool up there. And good thing I don’t live in Palm Springs, it was 115 degrees there today.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1530922881.171388.webp
 
Last edited:
First last for today. Maybe the last
Last?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom