What's new

NEW CONTEST

Gm wind and fellow firsters....I'm
Last
 
GM dolphin,, I'll be working in the barn or the back lawn in the event you guys need any help in being last.
 
Scratch another dead pine tree. Just dropped another one. Lost a faceplate metric nut. Ran into town and got one in the hardware store.
Back in business.
Last
 
I be last...of the the
Last
 
Well things are falling into place today. I went to the Super Hardware Store about 10 miles away
They had the right size metric nuts for my neighbors chainsaw, as well as a replacement cover for the chaingaurd. Now it's time to put it all together and adjust.
Last
 
mowed lawns at both of my homes, need a nap now
 
I just self adjusted myself
Right back into
Last
 
#29 just hit the dust. Add the 11 trees that contractor took down and this property is 40 trees thinner than when I moved in last year. The next row of trees going up the hill are going to be tricky. Lots of dead trees in there.
Last
 
I once swam across Turtle Creek!
Last
 
Man those snappers were all around my feet!
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom