What's new

NEW CONTEST

Sure was hard swimming across that creek
 
Stayed home today not feeling well
 
Club meeting Tuesday night.
A draft of New Guidelines are to be submitted.
I hope they are adopted.
Last.
 
Hey Wind
It's a blast
To be
Last
 
yes it a blast to be last
 
Well, 2 more trees but the dust today,,
Getting ready to go to a "Customer Appreciation Dinner", (free eats), and then the monthly treasure hunting club meeting.
Last
 
lucky me, was placed on a mandatory boil water order at my cabin all because of a cross connection to a sprinkler system. Now I have a bad gut ache and all the fun things that come with that! dry toast and early to bed for me!
 
DUDE!
That sucks man. Sorry to hear. Feel better
lucky me, was placed on a mandatory boil water order at my cabin all because of a cross connection to a sprinkler system. Now I have a bad gut ache and all the fun things that come with that! dry toast and early to bed for me!
 
my ac just turned on and it is 4:20 in the morning
 
Nope. You all got it wrong. It is I who is
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom