What's new

NEW CONTEST

yes you were last
 
I had the A/C in my truck tested. It turns out that the Condensor needs replacement.
Last
 
Dang dolphin is once again
Last
 
The 15 day forecast has it between 103 and 106 degrees every single day. Good grief.

Last
 
Yep it’s going to be hot.

Not any more
 
It always amazes me that in Michigan it can get down to high forties or low fifties at night then 90's during the day. Funny
Last
 
These huge temperature swings are crazy.
I like to see gradual changes in the weather but a 50 degree temperature swing is certainly a way to get my attention.
 
97 today tough to work in. off to take a dip in the pool
 
These huge temperature swings are crazy.
I like to see gradual changes in the weather but a 50 degree temperature swing is certainly a way to get my attention.
I just told the wife that these huge temperature changes are more impressive than her "Mommy Sunami" act....she didn't find the comment as amusing as I did. Lol
 
Waited til 5 P.M. to break out the chainsaw. Cut up a lot of brush, branches, and 2 more trees.
Last.
 
I just cut myself up a piece of
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom