What's new

NEW CONTEST

It’s going to be 107 degrees today. I’m not having any of that....headed to the coast.
 
It's freaking hot everywhere....107 I would head to the coast as well.
Last
 
It’s only supposed to be 63 today in Carmel. We may go out on a whale watching boat. Or hit some breweries. Or both. But I’ll just have to make sure the breweries are after the boat ride.

Last
 
It’s only supposed to be 63 today in Carmel. We may go out on a whale watching boat. Or hit some breweries. Or both. But I’ll just have to make sure the breweries are after the boat ride.

Last
Whale watching sounds like a productive day....in cool Temps sounds even better...with drinks to follow sounds like a done deal
Last
 
5 more trees are down.
I'll wait until it cools off before I start cutting the branches and burning.
Last
 
When it is HOT, HOT, HOT! Wife & I either go to the waters of Smith Mountion Lake or Blue Ridge Parkway of Virginia!
 
Why is it that when it gets hot, people say,, "Well, at least it ain't snowing." That's dumb!
 
We have about 50 big to small lakes withing a 30 minute drive....finding water is not an issue here.
Last
When it is HOT, HOT, HOT! Wife & I either go to the waters of Smith Mountion Lake or Blue Ridge Parkway of Virginia!
 
A little cooler this evening,, lots of deer up on the hill.
Probably 7 , with 2 eight pointers.
Last
 
Oops....this deer jumped into
Last
 
If you zoom in you can see some of the couple of thousand people who populate the Santa Cruz beach every summer weekend. I didn’t take my machine today and was going through withdrawals. I can’t fathom how much jewelry is out there just waiting to be found.

Last
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1531726680.168571.webp
 
off to work I go
 
Retirement awaits you with the finds in the sand!
Last
If you zoom in you can see some of the couple of thousand people who populate the Santa Cruz beach every summer weekend. I didn’t take my machine today and was going through withdrawals. I can’t fathom how much jewelry is out there just waiting to be found.

Last
View attachment 1612203
 
If you zoom in you can see some of the couple of thousand people who populate the Santa Cruz beach every summer weekend. I didn’t take my machine today and was going through withdrawals. I can’t fathom how much jewelry is out there just waiting to be found.

Last
View attachment 1612203

I would only need 3 things to clean that place up. Excalibur, Scoop, & Wet Suit.
Very nice picture
 
If I were near salt water I would own a Excalibur,.wet suit and scoop
Last
 
I have so much going on with things I need to get done around the house. I would love to take a trip to NYC and visit my Sister for a week. That would include a few park hunts and a few beach hunts.
 
I would only need 3 things to clean that place up. Excalibur, Scoop, & Wet Suit.
Very nice picture

Agreed! I saw theee guys detecting but they were all way up in the dry sand using some low end detectors. The real treasures await in the water.

Last
 
I have 2 Excaliburs. One has to go in for repairs, (loose connection.). I'm hoping to invite my hunting buddy to come with me for a few days while I visit my sister. She lives 60 miles north of NYC. I'm more than willing to show him a few of my parks and beaches.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom