What's new

NEW CONTEST

Lol
Never thought of it but you are right...no two are ever the same.
Last
 
I like tuna and egg in my mac salad
 
I like to toss a Tuna Salad......
Wait......what?
Last
 
off to the mountains and cooler temps
 
GM Wind
Today is (self declared) National Dolphin Day! Please allow all Dolphins to always get the last word in today....
Last
 
Cool temps right now, not much humidity.
I think I'll cut some branches off those 3 downed trees and start me a fire.
Last
 
Well I didn't get a fire going but I did pretty much strip one of the downed pines of it's branches and started to cut the trunk to manageable pieces.
Last
 
Yep....still national dolphin way....respect the dolphin in being
Last
 
Declaring national dolphin last week...
If you see a dolphin in last....be respectful and allow them to stay that way!
Last
 
Just spoke to Jamie at the Minelab repair center.
Got a Return Material Authorization #, (RMA)
Good experience so far. Now I have to pack it up and send it in. Let's see if their customer after sales support division has improved.
Last
 
Good day today. Lots of tree limbs cut and moved. Also got some tree trunk cut up. Tomorrow my neighbor is going to remove some of the cut wood with his Kabuto.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom