What's new

NEW CONTEST

Starting to cool down as a lightning storm rolled in. I cut some branches off the trunk and dragged them to the burn pile.
The skies opened up and work stopped. A little at a time and I'll get rid of these trees.
 

Attachments

  • 20180716_152445.webp
    20180716_152445.webp
    925.2 KB · Views: 46
Starting to cool down as a lightning storm rolled in. I cut some branches off the trunk and dragged them to the burn pile.
The skies opened up and work stopped. A little at a time and I'll get rid of these trees.
Man that is some great looking country side. Nice photo. We haven't had rain for awhile now...part of the yard is getting crunchy
Last
 
Well I hope you sleep well knowing that I’m now last yet again.
 
off to work again
 
I'm the one they call Dr.
Last
 
You should order them Pony Express
Last
 
last day of work then 5 days at the cabin
 
Don't know what this thread is about but I was at the hospital till 2am last night with the wife. Have been sitting here for about 4 hours today already. Last I heard they took her to endoscopy a couple hours ago.
 
Man that is a tough night...I hope all turns out OK with her.
Good luck
Don't know what this thread is about but I was at the hospital till 2am last night with the wife. Have been sitting here for about 4 hours today already. Last I heard they took her to endoscopy a couple hours ago.
 
Alright guys,, just had a small tub of macaroni salad.
Ever count how many different ways people can make macaroni salad?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom