What's new

NEW CONTEST

Welcome to the forum from Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
And welcome yourself outta
Last.
20180810_141444.webp20180810_141420.webp20180810_141434.webp
 
The fires up in Yosemite are causing a ton of smoke to settle down where I live so we headed to the coast for a few days. Anyone want some sand dollars? There are hundreds on the beach.

Last

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1533946119.291307.webp
 
The fires up in Yosemite are causing a ton of smoke to settle down where I live so we headed to the coast for a few days. Anyone want some sand dollars? There are hundreds on the beach.

Last

View attachment 1620798
Can anyone say.....Ebay? People will buy them as well as sea shells. I've sold a ton from the previous storage unit my dad and I had. I think I saw someone selling those as well.
Last
 
Cut some more limbs off the downed trees and started making burn piles. Gotta run over to the Stihl Dealer tomorrow and get a new chain.
 
If you see Sam on your travels tell him we say hi
Last
Cut some more limbs off the downed trees and started making burn piles. Gotta run over to the Stihl Dealer tomorrow and get a new chain.
 
Can anyone say.....Ebay? People will buy them as well as sea shells. I've sold a ton from the previous storage unit my dad and I had. I think I saw someone selling those as well.
Last

There are literally hundreds of them out here. But after packaging and postage is it worth it? If any of you regulars on this thread want some I’ll be more than happy to eat the cost and send them. PM me.

Last
 
At 1:40 AM, EST. I hear on TV one of my favorite songs. Good Morning America, how are you? I am your native son. Time for bed.
 
I’m in a tent on the beach listening to the waves crashing. This is what sleep sound machines are made of but for some reason I am wide awake. At least I’m last.
 
And a good Afternoon to all, I just got up, fed Tippy, fish and time for breakfast.
 
Not any more that you are Last. Come back to be Last again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom